Friday 8 December 2017

sunshine by ayo olateju ft gosple source

Sunshine is a song that encourages Christians to walk into their kingdom inheritance. The song was written and composed by Ayo Olateju a.k.a Awhybaiz. He is a bassist and a songwriter. He is the assistant Music Director of Carpenterz Jousehld. READ ALSO: Sinach Biography ● My Yahweh by CuteSAGAY. My Yaweh is a new sound of worship song birth out of the desire to sing a new song to God according to Cute Bawo Sagay, also known as Cutesagay. In his words, ‘A night before the meeting, I couldn’t sleep because I was so full and I desired to sing to God a new and beautiful sound, something no one’s ever done before. I was so restless because I needed to fill that desire to lift up a new sound, and suddenly [like Minister Nathaniel Bassey would say] God did it just like that, boom! This sweet, soul stirring sound came alive from within me’. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1111388-latest-nigerian-gospel-songs-2017.html#1111388

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home